- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 medium baking potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dried parsley flakes
- In a 1-qt. microwave-safe dish, combine butter and lemon juice. Add potatoes; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt and pepper; toss to coat. Cover and microwave on high for 5-6 minutes or until tender, turning once. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forCubed Parmesan Potatoes
"Really good. The lemon flavour was unusual, but it worked."
"Excellent in taste, ease of preparation, and eye appeal! I've made it several times and recommend it to friends."