- 4 beef cube steaks (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup white grape juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet, saute steaks in butter for 2 minutes on each side or meat is no longer pink; drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the grape juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard; stir into cooking juices. Bring to a boil; cook for 1 minute. Remove steaks and keep warm. Cook the sauce 1-2 minutes longer or until thickened. Season with salt and pepper. Serve over cube steaks.
1 each: 272 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 94mg cholesterol, 359mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 26g protein.