- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 4 slices deli ham (about 3 ounces)
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Optional ingredients: mayonnaise, additional Dijon mustard and thinly sliced dill pickles
- Mix mustard, lime juice and adobo seasoning. Lightly pound pork chops with a meat mallet to 1/2-in. thickness; spread both sides with mustard mixture. Refrigerate, covered, 3-4 hours.
- Grill pork, covered, over medium heat 3 minutes. Turn pork and top with ham; grill 2 minutes longer. Top with cheese and cilantro; grill, covered, 30-60 seconds longer or until cheese is melted and a thermometer inserted in chops reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. If desired, serve with mayonnaise, mustard and pickles. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCuban-Style Pork Chops
"Delicious. Family really enjoyed. I didn't serve with any of the additional toppings, completely fine without."
"These are a nice change from other pork chop recipes. I did not have Dijon mustard on hand, so I used the coarse grain mustard I did have. I also left off the cilantro, since I'm not a fan. It was delicious."
"Delicious and so easy! My kids were not fans of the cilantro, so I would leave it off for the little ones next time."