- 2 packages (12 ounces each) Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1-1/4 pounds thinly sliced deli ham
- 9 slices Swiss cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 24 dill pickle slices
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°. Without separating rolls, cut each package of rolls in half horizontally; arrange bottom halves in a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Layer with ham, cheese and pickles; replace top halves of rolls.
- In a microwave, melt butter; stir in onion and mustard. Drizzle over rolls. Bake, covered, 10 minutes. Uncover; bake until golden brown and heated through, 5-10 minutes longer. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews forCuban Sliders
"Really a fantastic recipe. They taste great as cubanos, and you can switch them up in so many ways!"
"my wife made these with PB&J and still called them cuban. My head hurts, my feet are cracked and the baby is crying."
"DH took his first bite of this sandwich and immediately declared it a winner. I agree! This recipe was easy to prepare. Instead of Hawaiian sweet rolls, I used more savory whole wheat Parker House rolls, and I added a layer of sliced, roasted pork loin common in Cuban sliders. The topping gave the roll tops a delicious touch, and the pickles inside provided great crunch. I would definitely make these again."
"These sliders were absolutely delicious and easy to make. I also used onion powder instead of chopped onion to suite my taste."
"So easy to make and so delicious! My family loved it! Will definitely make again!"
"Wow! So easy but really. A big hit on our appetizer night. I made 1/2 recipe but regretted doing so when the plate was empty."
"Huge hit!! I did the onion powder too, and added some poppy seeds for color. Great and so simple to make!!"
"These are quick to make and tasty. The next time I make it, I will leave out the onion, however. I don't think it blended well with the other flavors."
"Love a simple sandwich supper! Great flavor! I used Hawaiian slider buns instead and onion powder instead of chopped onions. My family gobbled them down!"