- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 loaf French bread (8 ounces), halved lengthwise
- 3/4 to 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic powder and cayenne. Spread over cut sides of bread; sprinkle with cheese. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 9-11 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into slices. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews forCrusty Cheese Bread
"Very good an tasty"
"This was possibly the easiest best tasting garlic bread ever. It tastes so good and is so simple to make!"
"This was delicious using the crusty baquette from the bakery."