- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups (24 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a large bowl, beat the first seven ingredients until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Pour into a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 70-75 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and top is dry to the touch (center 5 inches of cheesecake will not be set). Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer.
- Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews forCrustless New York Cheesecake
"after letting the cake sit for overnite, it tasted much better i guess i will make iot again"
"i thought it was rather tasteless. i'll go back to using more cream cheese n grahmcracker crusts"
"Got loads of compliments on this recipe! Light, very tasty and easy to make.It was just a little bit softer than I thought it should be so next time I will add a little more flour or cornstarch. This one is a keeper!!"