- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups cubed cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a small skillet, saute onion in oil until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. In a large bowl, combine eggs and cream. Stir in the chicken, cheese, bacon and onion mixture. Pour into a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate.
- Bake at 375° for 35-45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forCrustless Chicken Quiche
"This turned out great. I made half the recipe in a 8.5"/1qt. pie dish. I added 1c. of precooked broccoli florets that I chopped even smaller. I used just 1T. bacon bits but I'll leave those out next time. I used 1/2c. finely shredded mozzarella cheese and 1/2c. of one called Fiesta Blend, which is a mixture of four cheeses. I used half a can of drained white meat chicken breast that I shredded. The recipes uses no salt or pepper so I added 3/8t. salt and 1/4t. pepper and it's the?right amount. I used 1/2c. heavy cream. I didn't precook onion with garlic. I used just 1T. finely chopped white onion and used a scant 1/8t. garlic powder. Mine baked in 25 minutes. Because this didn't have much liquid in it it's not watery and is very firm, which is how I prefer quiche to be. I'll definitely make this again, minus the bacon bits."
"This was absolutely delicious! Everyone loved it and wanted more."
"This was very good and my family loved it. Fixed as a side dish to pancakes."
"This was okay, but if I make it again I think I'd add a half can of well drained Rotel just for a little more flavor."
"My family loved this. I used half and half and it was delicious!"
"This was incredible! The smell while baking... the flavor was just wonderful! I got made fun of when I said it was crustless BUT when they tried it, they LOVED it....I will definitely make it again!"
"Made this recipe for a ladies' brunch. It was a huge success with many, many requests for the recipe. Followed the recipe exactly."
"I used leftover roasted lemon chicken, but followed the recipe exactly for everything else. It seemed a little dry and bland to me; I like the idea of adding spinach, mushrooms and/or tomato. I might add some salsa on top of the leftovers to see if that will perk it up."
"My husband absolutely dislikes quiche's, but he loved this one."
"I love this recipe! I usually use green onions and use 1 1/2 tsps of garlic"