Crunchy Vegetable Spread Recipe
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded seeded cucumber
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1. Place vegetables in a small colander or strainer; drain well. Beat together cream cheese and lemon juice until smooth. Stir in vegetables and pepper. Yield: about 2 cups.
1/3 cup: 144 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Crunchy Vegetable Spread
"Refreshing and easy. Reduced fat cream cheese works well in this recipe. I have turned to this one many times with good results and rave reviews."
"My sister in law brought it to our Christmas party, and it was the hit of the party! Yummy and refreshing."