- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- Assorted crackers and fresh vegetables
- In a bowl, beat first five ingredients until smooth. Stir in vegetables. Refrigerate, covered, 2-3 hours. Serve with crackers and vegetables. Yield: 16 servings (2 tablespoons each).
Reviews forCrunchy Vegetable Dip
"This is very easy to make and really good. As suggested by another reviewer, I used red onions and the lower fat cream cheese. Everyone loved it and I'll definitely make again."
"I found this recipe 2 years ago and have been taking this dip to family get-togethers since then. I use 1/3 less fat cream cheese and substitute red onion to add anothercolor."
"diced radishes are a nice addition to this dip."
"This recipe, as printed in the June/July/97 issue of Country, included 1/2 cup diced cucumber."