Crunchy Turkey Casserole Recipe
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk or chicken broth
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and halved
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 can (3 ounces) chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1. In a large bowl, combine soup and milk. Stir in the turkey, celery, onion, water chestnuts and soy sauce. Transfer to a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with noodles and almonds. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 274 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 497 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Crunchy Turkey Casserole
"It was a great casserole!"
"For a hearty meal, this was great. It was easy to make and had a great taste. Oh yes I will make this again."
"Very good! Did not have chow mein noodles so I used french fried onions. Tasted great."
"Very good use for leftover turkey and low carb. too! The crunchy cow mein noodles and celery add a great flavor and texture."
"I made this for my snowmobile club meeting and it was a hit. Everyone thought it was so tasty. And the chow mein noodles added the crunch that was needed.Cathy DTwin Lake, MI"