- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1-1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Transfer to a greased shallow 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Combine the cornflake crumbs and butter; sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCrunchy Tuna Surprise
"Second time I used a can of cream of mushroom soup and a can of cheddar cheese soup. Also added a can of sliced water chestnuts to mixture. Topped w/chow mein noodles before serving rather than the crushed corn flakes. Turned out very good. Adding the extra can of soup kept it from becoming dried out the next day."