Crunchy Tuna Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 1 can (12 ounces) tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 can (5 ounces) chow mein noodles
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic powder, salt and pepper. In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, tuna and peas. Add mayonnaise mixture; toss to coat. Stir in chow mein noodles. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1-1/3 cups: 338 calories, 20g fat (4g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 599mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein.
Jul 10, 2011
Best tuna salad we've ever had - thanks!!!
Mar 9, 2011
Loved the crunch of the noodles along with the creamy tuna. Quick and easy weeknight dinner that tastes fantastic.
Nov 26, 2010
Excellent recipe and easy to make!
Oct 20, 2010
YUM! This was so refreshing and a nice change from tuna salad sandwiches or casserole. I made this again for my mother-in-law and she also loved it and asked for the recipe. I will definitely make this again.
Aug 26, 2010
My husband and three kids devoured this salad. It has a nice crunch and the garlic is just right. Makes a fast lunch or dinner without heating up the house.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.