Crunchy-Topped Spice Cake Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 package spice cake mix (regular size)
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped walnuts, divided
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1. In a bowl, combine the eggs, butter and pumpkin. Add cake mix; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in 3/4 cups walnuts. Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with butterscotch chips and remaining nuts.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 12-15 servings.
1 piece: 387 calories, 23g fat (10g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 351mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 2g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Crunchy-Topped Spice Cake
"This is a great recipe, it was sooo good. I made it, took it to work and everyone loved it. I look for excuses to make it again!! :)"