- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) spice cake mix
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped walnuts, divided
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, butter and pumpkin. Add cake mix; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in 3/4 cups walnuts. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with butterscotch chips and remaining nuts.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews forCrunchy-Topped Spice Cake
"This is a great recipe, it was sooo good. I made it, took it to work and everyone loved it. I look for excuses to make it again!! :)"