These crumb-coated bites always bring many favorable comments. The recipe makes a big batch, so you're sure to have plenty for that special party.
Recommended: 25 Magical Harry Potter-Inspired Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups ground fully cooked ham
- 2 cups stiff mashed potatoes
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/4 cups crushed cornflakes
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until easy to handle. Shape into 1-in. ball; roll in cornflakes until coated. Place in a lightly greased 15x10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate any leftovers. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Originally published as Crunchy Swiss N Ham Snacks in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2000, p23