- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped water chestnuts
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 4 teaspoons diced pimientos, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, sliced
- In a bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Serve on lettuce-lined plates. Garnish with egg slices. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forCrunchy-Style Chicken Salad
"I thought I posted something yesterday, but I don't see it, so I must have done something wrong. I'm trying to search for M&M bar/cookie recipes on the Taste of Home web site and don't know what to enter. Can someone help me or give me recipes? Thanks much! loonlover"