- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 5-1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1-1/2 cups raisins
- 1 cup salted dry roasted peanuts
- In a large saucepan or microwave-safe bowl, melt marshmallows and butter; stir until smooth. Add cereal, raisins and peanuts; mix well. Pat into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Cool completely; cut into squares. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews forCrunchy Raisin Treats
"I think these are fantastic! I added a small handful of chocolate chips to the butter, marshmallow mixture. :)"