Crunchy Potato Wedges
Kids will love the flavor of Parmesan cheese and the crunch of cornflakes on these better-than-frozen home fries. They're great for kids, but the adults will enjoy them as well.—Melissa Tatum of Greensboro, North Carolina
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 medium baking potatoes
- 1/3 cup finely crushed cornflakes
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- Additional ranch salad dressing, optional
- Scrub and pierce potatoes; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 18-20 minutes or until tender, turning once. Cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cornflake crumbs, Parmesan cheese, paprika and salt. Cut each potato lengthwise into quarters; brush with salad dressing and sprinkle with cornflake mixture.
- Place potato wedges on a broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with additional salad dressing if desired.