- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups pomegranate seeds (about 2 pomegranates)
- 2 medium apples, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a large bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add sugar and vanilla; beat until stiff peaks form. Fold in pomegranate seeds and apples. Sprinkle with pecans. Serve immediately. Yield: 16 servings (1/2 cup each).
Reviews forCrunchy Pomegranate Salad
"I love pomegranate's but never would have thought to serve them this way. I did substitute pistachios for pecans for a bit of color but kept everything else the same. I will be making this again for Christmas!"
"Nice crunchy-sweet flavor. I did not toast the pecans."
"I love this salad. It's creamy yet has a crunch from the apples and nuts and the burst of flavor you get from the pomegranate seeds is delightful."
"This is so delicious! It takes a while to get all the arils out of the pomegranate, but it's totally worth the time. I added sliced banana to stretch the salad a little, and it was fantastic. I can't wait to put this on the table for the holidays instead of the usual boring fruit salad! I have a feeling I will need to double or triple the recipe... :-)"