Crunchy Peanut Candy Recipe
- 1 package (18 ounces) white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating. Stir in peanut butter. Fold in remaining ingredients. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Chill until set. Yield: 7 dozen.
Editor's Note: Confectionery coating is found in the baking section of most grocery store. It is sometimes labeled "almond bar" or "candy coating" and is sold in bulk packages of 1 to 1-1/2 pounds.
2 each: 156 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 105mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.