Crunchy Peanut Candy
I got this recipe from a man I worked with 10 years ago and have made it for Christmas ever since. The chunky bites are fun to fix— and fun to eat!
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling Bake: 15 min.
- 1 package (18 ounces) white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating. Stir in peanut butter. Fold in remaining ingredients. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Chill until set.
Editor's Note: Confectionery coating is found in the baking section of most grocery store. It is sometimes labeled "almond bar" or "candy coating" and is sold in bulk packages of 1 to 1-1/2 pounds.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 156 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 105mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Crunchy Peanut Candy in Country Woman Christmas 1997
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.