Crunchy Peanut Candy
I got this recipe from a man I worked with 10 years ago and have made it for Christmas ever since. The chunky bites are fun to fix— and fun to eat!
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling Bake: 15 min.
- 1 package (18 ounces) white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating. Stir in peanut butter. Fold in remaining ingredients. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Chill until set.
Editor's Note: Confectionery coating is found in the baking section of most grocery store. It is sometimes labeled "almond bar" or "candy coating" and is sold in bulk packages of 1 to 1-1/2 pounds.