Crunchy Peanut Butter Tarts Recipe
For a fun, fuss-free dessert, try these darling tarts from Mary Kelly in Wilmington, NC. “They’re a satisfying, rich family favorite,” she says.
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 2 tablespoons whipped topping
- Chopped peanuts, optional
- 1. In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar until blended. Stir in sour cream and vanilla. Spoon into tart shells. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Top with whipped topping. Sprinkle with peanuts if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 411 calories, 25g fat (9g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 493mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 3g fiber), 13g protein.
Reviews for Crunchy Peanut Butter Tarts
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC