My mom got this peanut butter dip recipe from a neighbor years ago. She always made it for us kids in the fall when apples were in season. Now I make it for my children. —Juli Meyers, Hinesville, Georgia
Featured In: Top 10 Healthy Kids Recipes
- 1 carton (8 ounces) reduced-fat spreadable cream cheese
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped unsalted peanuts
- Apple slices
- In a small bowl, beat the first five ingredients until blended. Stir in peanuts. Serve with apple slices. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Crunchy Peanut Butter Apple Dip in Healthy Cooking December/January 2013, p36
Reviews for Crunchy Peanut Butter Apple Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 1, 2013
Reviewed Nov. 29, 2012
"This is really yummy! Hard to quit eating it, but is good if we can eat more apples. I live in apple country. Barbara B."