Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 cans (2.8 ounces each) french-fried onions, crushed
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place the onions in another shallow bowl. Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; seal perforations. Cut each rectangle into eight strips. Dip each strip in egg mixture, then roll in onions.
- Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pans to wire racks. Serve warm.
1 each: 71 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 152mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.