Crunchy Onion Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Total TimePrep Time: 10 min. Cook Time: 4 hours
- 3 pounds beef chuck stew meat (1-1/2 inch cubes)
- 2 cans (10-3/4 oz. each) golden mushroom soup
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups (4 oz.) French's® French Fried Onions
- 1/3 cup French's® Classic Worcestershire Sauce or French's® Reduced Sodium Worcestershire Sauce (30% less sodium)
- 3/4 cup water
- Season meat with salt and pepper to taste. Brown meat in 2 tbsp. hot oil in large skillet. Transfer to 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Stir soup, mushrooms, 1 cup French Fried Onions, Worcestershire and water into slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on HIGH setting for 4 hours (or on LOW for 8 hours) until meat is tender. Serve over noodles and sprinkle with remaining onions. If desired, serve with a dollop of sour cream.
Jan 5, 2015
Great classic taste of beef stroganoff with no work and cheap meat! I added one large cut up onion to the pot before starting. Forgot to add the french fried onions to the crockpot but they were not missed.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.