VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 pounds beef chuck stew meat (1-1/2 inch cubes)
- 2 cans (10-3/4 oz. each) golden mushroom soup
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups (4 oz.) French's® French Fried Onions
- 1/3 cup French's® Classic Worcestershire Sauce or French's® Reduced Sodium Worcestershire Sauce (30% less sodium)
- 3/4 cup water
- Season meat with salt and pepper to taste. Brown meat in 2 tbsp. hot oil in large skillet. Transfer to 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Stir soup, mushrooms, 1 cup French Fried Onions, Worcestershire and water into slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on HIGH setting for 4 hours (or on LOW for 8 hours) until meat is tender. Serve over noodles and sprinkle with remaining onions. If desired, serve with a dollop of sour cream. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Crunchy Onion Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2010, p50
Reviews forCrunchy Onion Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review