- 3 cups prepared hot mashed potatoes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1-1/3 cups (2.8 oz.) French's® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix mashed potatoes, sour cream, milk and garlic powder.
- Spoon half the mixture into 2-qt. casserole. Sprinkle with 2/3 cup French Fried Onions and 1/2 cup cheese. Top with remaining potato mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 min. or until hot. Top with remaining 2/3 cup onions and 1/2 cup cheese. Bake 5 min. or until onions are golden.