Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1-1/4 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 2 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. With damp fingers, shape into 1-1/2-in. mounds on parchment paper-lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 300° for 20-25 minutes or just until edges turn brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 76 calories, 3g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 66mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Mar 21, 2010
These are the greatest for ole folks, too! Delicious, shall continue making them! pickup2
Mar 16, 2010
These macaroons are so simple to make and taste so good, they're a keeper for sure. My family absolutely loves them and we'll be making this recipe many more times.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.