- 1 cup coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1-1/3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1-1/3 cups fresh raspberries
- 1-1/3 cups fresh blueberries
- In a small bowl, combine the pretzels, sugar and butter; press into a greased 9-in. square baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the whipped topping, confectioners' sugar, lime juice and peel. In another bowl, combine the berries. Break pretzel mixture into small pieces.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons lime mixture into each of eight parfait glasses. Layer each with 1 tablespoon pretzel pieces and 1/2 cup berries. Top each with remaining lime mixture and pretzel pieces. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forCrunchy Lime & Berry Parfaits
"You will wow everyone with this recipe."