- 1-1/3 cups (2.8 ounces) French's® Original French Fried Onions
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- In a plastic bag, combine onions, dill and lemon-pepper; crush with hands or a rolling pin. Brush salmon with mustard. Coat top of salmon fillets with crumb mixture; press firmly to adhere.
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.