Crunchy Italian Mix
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 cups Crispix
- 2 cups Cheerios
- 2-1/2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 can (10 ounces) mixed nuts
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Cover and microwave until butter is melted; stir to combine.
- In a large bowl, combine the cereals, pretzels, nuts and Parmesan cheese. Drizzle with butter mixture and mix well. Place in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 267 calories, 18g fat (6g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 467mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Dec 1, 2014
I recall preparing this snack mix. I'd used Cheez-It cheese crackers in place of the Crispix cereal as I didn't have the Crispix cereal available. I use a large roasting pan or one of those oblong steamer-type pans to bake my snack mixes in. It's much easier for me to stir the mix every 15 minutes and I also have much more room in a large pan to assemble my snack mixes! delowenstein
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.