Crunchy Italian Mix
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 cups Crispix
- 2 cups Cheerios
- 2-1/2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 can (10 ounces) mixed nuts
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Cover and microwave until butter is melted; stir to combine.
- In a large bowl, combine the cereals, pretzels, nuts and Parmesan cheese. Drizzle with butter mixture and mix well. Place in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 250° for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 267 calories, 18g fat (6g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 467mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 3g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 1, 2014
I recall preparing this snack mix. I'd used Cheez-It cheese crackers in place of the Crispix cereal as I didn't have the Crispix cereal available. I use a large roasting pan or one of those oblong steamer-type pans to bake my snack mixes in. It's much easier for me to stir the mix every 15 minutes and I also have much more room in a large pan to assemble my snack mixes! delowenstein