Crunchy Ham Salad
Whenever I have to bring a dish to pass for a large gathering, I'm asked to bring this salad. I always get many compliments.
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 cups shoestring potato sticks
- 1 cup diced fully cooked ham
- In a large bowl, combine carrots, celery and onion. Combine mayonnaise, milk and mustard. Pour over vegetable mixture and toss to coat. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Just before serving, toss in the potato sticks and ham.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 248 calories, 21g fat (4g saturated fat), 19mg cholesterol, 462mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Crunchy Ham Salad in Country Pork
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.