Crunchy Halloween Snack Mix
This snack mix has it all! The Cheerios, nuts, chips and M&M's make it sweet, and the noodles and nuts add just the right crunch. Arrange it in layers in a large glass jar and give it as a hostess gift. —Lori Daniels, Beverly, West Virginia
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cups Honey-Nut Cheerios
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- 1 cup honey-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup orange and black milk chocolate M&M's
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup vanilla or white chips
- In two wide-mouth quart jars, layer all of the ingredients. Cover jars. Decorate with fabric and ribbon if desired. To serve, pour into a bowl and stir to combine.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 445 calories, 24g fat (8g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 253mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 4g fiber), 10g protein.
Originally published as Santa's Snack Mix in Taste of Home Halloween Food & Fun 2007
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.