Crunchy Fruit Salad
"Bursting with lightly dressed fresh fruit and crunchy sunflower kernels, this deliciously different salad is fun and refreshing," writes Karen Barefield from Minneapolis, Kansas.
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1/3 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/4 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add yogurt; stir to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
3/4 cup: 151 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 85mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 4g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fruit.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC