Crunchy Fruit Salad
"Bursting with lightly dressed fresh fruit and crunchy sunflower kernels, this deliciously different salad is fun and refreshing," writes Karen Barefield from Minneapolis, Kansas.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- 1 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1/3 cup sunflower kernels
- 1/4 cup green grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add yogurt; stir to coat. Refrigerate until serving.