Crunchy Crab Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 can (3 ounces) chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- In a large bowl, combine the crab, peas, celery and onion; set aside. Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic salt and curry powder; add to the crab mixture and toss to coat. Stir in the chow mein noodles and almonds.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 400 calories, 31g fat (4g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 504mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 12g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Nov 6, 2018
This is one of my husband’s favorites. It is so light and easy to prepare. The tangy sauce is quite different and I’m sure some people wouldn’t care for it, but we really love it!
Nov 1, 2011
We liked everything about this salad except for the dressing, which we didn't care for at all. If we make it again we'd try a different salad dressing.