My husband and our four sons enjoy this mix any time of year. I love to munch on it while wrapping holiday gifts. What's more, the snack carries well to gatherings and makes a nice present when packaged in pretty tins.
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 30 min.
Makesabout 9 cups
- 6 cups toasted oat cereal
- 1-1/2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1-1/2 cups Cheetos
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal, pretzels and Cheetos. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over cereal mixture and stir to coat. Spread into an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 275° for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool. Store in an airtight container.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Quaker Toasted Oatmeal Squares.
Originally published as Crunchy Combo in Country Woman Christmas 2001
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.