Crunchy Chocolate Cups
These chocolates are easy to make, look pretty and taste great! I make them every Christmas for gifts.—Elizabeth Prestie, Preeceville, Saskatchewan
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
Makesabout 5 dozen
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1 cup coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts, optional
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and peanut butter chips over low heat; stir until smooth. Stir in cornflakes. Add the peanuts if desired. Let stand for 10-15 minutes or until slightly cooled.
- Drop by teaspoonful into miniature foil cups placed on a 15x10x1-in. baking sheet. Refrigerate until set.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 84 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 27mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Crunchy Chocolate Cups in Country Woman November/December 2003
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.