Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1 cup coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts, optional
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and peanut butter chips over low heat; stir until smooth. Stir in cornflakes. Add the peanuts if desired. Let stand for 10-15 minutes or until slightly cooled.
- Drop by teaspoonful into miniature foil cups placed on a 15x10x1-in. baking sheet. Refrigerate until set.
1 each: 84 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 27mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.