Crunchy Chocolate Cups
These chocolates are easy to make, look pretty and taste great! I make them every Christmas for gifts.—Elizabeth Prestie, Preeceville, Saskatchewan
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
Makesabout 5 dozen
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1 cup coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts, optional
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and peanut butter chips over low heat; stir until smooth. Stir in cornflakes. Add the peanuts if desired. Let stand for 10-15 minutes or until slightly cooled.
- Drop by teaspoonful into miniature foil cups placed on a 15x10x1-in. baking sheet. Refrigerate until set.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 84 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 27mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.