VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1 cup coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts, optional
- In a large heavy saucepan, melt the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and peanut butter chips over low heat. Remove from the heat; stir in the cornflakes. Add the peanuts if desired. Let stand for 10-15 minutes or until slightly cooled. Drop by teaspoonful into petit four cups place on a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking sheet. Refrigerate until firm. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Originally published as Crunchy Chocolate Cups in Country Woman November/December 2003, p35