This easy candy has a south-of-the-border flavor with cinnamon, chocolate and coffee. Sweet, salty and crunchy, it's a great no-bake treat. —Roxanne Chan, Albany, California
Recommended: 50 Coconut Recipes to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3/4 cup coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1-1/3 cups (8 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Coarse sea salt
- Place pretzels, raisins and pine nuts in a bowl. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in coffee granules, cinnamon and sour cream. To rewarm, microwave in additional 5- to 10-second intervals. Add to pretzel mixture; toss until combined.
- Drop mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt.
- Refrigerate until set, about 10 minutes. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: 3/4 pound (12 pieces)
Originally published as Crunchy Chocolate Clusters in Simple & Delicious April/May 2018