Crunchy Chicken Salad Pitas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 pita breads (6 inches), halved
- 8 lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, cucumber, grapes, carrots and walnuts. Combine mayonnaise and ranch dressing. Pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat.
- Line pita halves with lettuce; spoon about 1/2 cup chicken salad into each. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 612 calories, 32g fat (5g saturated fat), 101mg cholesterol, 624mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 38g protein.
Mar 20, 2015
This is a awesome recipe. My best friend usually brings her dog over for a "play date" with my dog. Well, she brought her husband as well. So my husband and I made these for lunch and they loved it.......my friend had to have this recipe. I highly recommend, very good!
May 5, 2010
My husband and I made this recipe for a TV audition and our auditioners LOVED it! My husband gobbled up more after the audition was over ~ and he's not a huge "salad" sandwich fan. We'll definitely make this recipe again. The flavours blend great and it was light and yummy.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.