Crunchy Cheese Dip Recipe
The combination of flavors makes this dip very interesting as well as delicious. It's a challenge to not eat a lot while you're making it. I'm usually anxious for my guests to arrive so I can serve it and dig in!
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Drain the pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice. In a small bowl, combine pineapple, cream cheese, water chestnuts, chives, salt, pepper and pecans. Stir in reserved juice; mix well. Garnish with parsley. Cover and chill. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoons: 66 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 79mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Crunchy Cheese Dip
Reviewed Nov. 22, 2012
"Interesting flavor, slightly addicting."
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC