The combination of flavors makes this dip very interesting as well as delicious. It's a challenge to not eat a lot while you're making it. I'm usually anxious for my guests to arrive so I can serve it and dig in!
Recommended: Top 10 Cheese Balls
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Assorted crackers
- Drain the pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice. In a small bowl, combine pineapple, cream cheese, water chestnuts, chives, salt, pepper and pecans. Stir in reserved juice; mix well. Garnish with parsley. Cover and chill. Serve with crackers. Yield: about 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Crunchy Cheese Dip in Country December/January 1993, p49
Reviews forCrunchy Cheese Dip
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 22, 2012
"Interesting flavor, slightly addicting."