Crunchy Cheese Dip
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makesabout 3-1/2 cups
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 can (8 ounces) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, pecans, water chestnuts, pineapple, chives, pineapple juice, salt and pepper. Garnish with parsley. Cover and chill. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 66 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 79mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 9, 2019
Left out the pecans due to food allergies - but was a huge hit with the group I was entertaining. Very refreshing!!
Nov 22, 2012
Interesting flavor, slightly addicting.