- 1/3 cup reduced-fat granola
- 1 carton (6 ounces) reduced-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries or blueberries
- Place 2 tablespoons of granola in each of two parfait glasses. Top each with about 2 tablespoons yogurt. Combine the berries; divide a third of the mixture between the two glasses. Repeat yogurt and berry layers. Top with the remaining yogurt, berries and granola. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forCrunchy Berry Parfaits
"I love yogurt parfaits! The only thing I do differently is using just cherries and unsweetened yogurt mixed with a touch of honey. These are my go to breakfast. They are very filling and super yummy!"
"Sounds wonderful, what kind of granola do I buy for a diabetic diet, I'm real ignorant, sorry!"