Crunchy Berry Parfaits
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat granola
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries or blueberries
- Place 2 tablespoons of granola in each of two parfait glasses. Top each with about 2 tablespoons yogurt.
- In a small bowl, combine berries; divide a third of the mixture between the two glasses. Repeat yogurt and berry layers. Top with the remaining yogurt, berries and granola.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 175 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 5g fiber), 6g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit, 1/2 reduced-fat milk.
Jan 31, 2014
I love yogurt parfaits! The only thing I do differently is using just cherries and unsweetened yogurt mixed with a touch of honey. These are my go to breakfast. They are very filling and super yummy!
May 18, 2009
Sounds wonderful, what kind of granola do I buy for a diabetic diet, I'm real ignorant, sorry!
Mar 29, 2009
This is just as good as the one I can get at a local fast food restuarant, this is quick easy and no leftovers.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.