Crunchy Beef ‘n’ Noodles
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2-2/3 cups milk
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package (16 ounces) medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 cups chow mein noodles
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the milk, soup, cheese, salt and pepper. In a large bowl, toss meat mixture and egg noodles until coated.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with chow mein noodles. Bake 15 minutes longer or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 318 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 299mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 16g protein.
Feb 9, 2009
very bland dish easy to make but needed something else for the taste
Jan 22, 2008
Is there a recipe somewhere for this? This sounds like the Hot dish we serve at church for bazaar in the fall. Edit- ok, now I see the link, I made the mistake of posting before my first cup of coffee! lol, sorry!