Crunchy Baked Pork Tenderloin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut crosswise into 1-inch medallions
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 to 5 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1-1/4 cups crushed herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- Flatten pork tenderloin pieces to 1/4-in. to 1/2-in. thickness. In a shallow bowl, combine butter, mayonnaise and mustard; dip tenderloin pieces, then roll in stuffing crumbs.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 13-16 minutes or until juices run clear. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Nutrition Facts4 ounce-weight: 406 calories, 27g fat (10g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 541mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 25g protein.
Jun 21, 2018
Certainly okay, but didn’t “wow” my family.
Dec 22, 2015
We weren't crazy about this recipe. My husband said I should the stuffing on the side. Taste wasn't anything spectacular.
May 7, 2011
Fast, easy, and the whole family loved it. Who could ask for more??
Jan 30, 2011
Very good! I used dijon mustard for the mustard and it turns out great. Either paired w/ mashed potatoes or cottage potatoes it satisfies for a very good "comfort" winter meal.
Jan 1, 2011
This recipe is a keeper! I only had chicken stuffing on hand, but it worked out fine. The meat was tasty and moist. I'll make this again, soon!
Jul 11, 2010
It was ok, the mustard/mayo dipping sauce was really thick and a bit overpowering.
Feb 4, 2010
My son is crazy about Shake N Bake for pork so I was a little worried when I made this. Both he and my husband loved it. I used chicken flavored stove top stuffing crushed up. I am going to try different meats with different flavors of stuffing. If you have picky eaters this is a recipe for you.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.