- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut crosswise into 1-inch medallions
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 to 5 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1-1/4 cups crushed herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- Flatten pork tenderloin pieces to 1/4-in. to 1/2-in. thickness. In a shallow bowl, combine butter, mayonnaise and mustard; dip tenderloin pieces, then roll in stuffing crumbs.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 13-16 minutes or until juices run clear. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCrunchy Baked Pork Tenderloin
"We weren't crazy about this recipe. My husband said I should the stuffing on the side. Taste wasn't anything spectacular."
"Fast, easy, and the whole family loved it. Who could ask for more??"
"Very good! I used dijon mustard for the mustard and it turns out great. Either paired w/ mashed potatoes or cottage potatoes it satisfies for a very good "comfort" winter meal."
"This recipe is a keeper! I only had chicken stuffing on hand, but it worked out fine. The meat was tasty and moist. I'll make this again, soon!"
"It was ok, the mustard/mayo dipping sauce was really thick and a bit overpowering."