- 4 frozen breaded chicken tenders (about 8 ounces)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 package (10 ounces) hearts of romaine salad mix
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup crispy chow mein noodles
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Cook chicken tenders according to package directions. Meanwhile, whisk together mayonnaise, honey, vinegar, mustard and sesame oil.
- To serve, place romaine and coleslaw mixes in a large bowl; toss with dressing. Divide among four plates. Cut chicken into bite-size pieces; place over salads. Sprinkle with noodles and almonds. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCrunchy Asian Chicken Salad
"This salad was absolutely delicious. I am a big fan of the one at Applebee's so I decided to make this one and it is just like the one at Applebee's. I served it to my husband who is not the biggest fan of salads and he loved it and said I should serve it to company. Now that's a testimony!"